Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Sofia and Alex start school...

So the summer's gone... now that all three kids are back in school, I have to figure out what to do with all my "free" time. I suppose getting caught up on the last month of our lives will be a good project for today.
Sofia and Alex are starting at a new charter school this year. Thus the "oh so original" clothes for the first day. Luckily for them, the dress code is fairly lax, and they will definitely be comfy at school. I don't think Sofia would have agreed to go if she had to wear a skirt like some schools require for girls.


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

april said...

yeah, now you have time to blog!! so fun to see what you're family has been doing. the jeeping looks fun (i was pretty impressed with that miniature sand dune thingie), sofia was GREAT in that play - i remember having no fear on stage from a young age, nikki is such a beautiful young woman, etc.... hope alex and sofia are liking the charter school. you know grace, for all her girliness, couldn't handle a school that requires skirts either. she much prefers pants.

Shirlene said...

Jolynn, I can't believe how big your kids are! Wow, we miss you guys. Are you sure you don't want to move back?