In July, Sofia auditioned for the Herriman Arts Council Summer Production, "School House Rock, Live". She made it into the yellow cast, and spent the next 5 weeks rehearsing:
"Conjunction Junction, what's your function?"
"A noun's a special kind of word, it's any name you ever heard..."
"I'm just a bill, yes, I'm only a bill, and I'm sitting here on capitol hill..."
There were 3 casts who rehearsed separately and then put it all together at the end. There werw about 120 kids involved. Sofia made some new friends and really had a good time. Last week they were live on the Early News one morning, then they had three performances. Each night she was excited that some of her extended family could be at the play.
Here are three short clips from the play. Unfortunately, my memory card was full, so I didn't get all of her songs.

No comments:
Post a Comment