My two handsome men Laura's Wedding!
Sofia and Rachel were very excited to have caught flowers from Laura's bouquet, UNTIL someone told them that whoever catches the bouquet is the next to get married. They quickly disposed of their flowers.
Nikki didn't even try to catch the bouquet!
It's a good thing too because we're in NO hurry to marry her off!
After the wedding, Amberly asked me what I was going to do to occupy my time since my part-time wedding planning job was finished. I said, "I don't know, but I'm sure I will find something. I always do." It wasn't two days later when Amberly, a couple of our cousins, and I were talking about Amberly's upcoming trip to Paris and wouldn't you know... I found my new project!
I'm organizing a two week trip to Rome, Paris, and London with Jose and the kids in March!!! We are SO excited. It has been a whirlwind of planning, but I finally have our tickets (trans-atlantic flights, night train from Rome to Paris, and Chunnel from Paris to London) and I've decided on 3 of the 4 hotels we'll need (still debating on Paris). We also applied for the kids' passports - and believe it or not, they came in ONE week. Now I have 4 weeks to finnesse our sight-seeing itinerary and learn French and Italian - hahaha!!!
If you have any suggestions on must-sees let me know.
7 comments:
laura looks beautiful. wahoo on your trip. i'm jealous, but my younger kids need to be older before i would even consider taking them on a trip through Europe. have a great time. annie just spent three weeks in paris (brian had work there). she wrote a lot on her blog (stuckihouse link from my blog). annie has also been to england several times, so feel free and leave a comment if you want to talk to her. i'm sure she has great ideas.
Oh, Jolynne. You crack me up. Always planning something...I'm so jealous. You guys will have such a fun time!!
Okay, wedding was in January and it's March! Where are you? Hope you plan on blogging tons after Rome!
hey! i found your blog! its rebekah from the ward back in CT! we all miss you guys so much! all the pictures are so cute!
ummm...hello? What good is a blog if you never BLOG? I thought for sure we'd get some good posts from Europe.
WE loved our post card by the way!
Thanks for thinking of us.
where are the pictures from europe??? i'm sure you've made a book by now, but the rest of us would love to see some of them.
thanks for the postcard too.
Hey there! I found your blog! This is Scott and Analia from CT. Glad we can see some of your pictures. Your kids have grown so much! Your family is awesome.
Post a Comment