Friday, December 28, 2007

2007 Holiday Season

If you ask Sofia, she'll tell you "Hooray! Christmas is here!!!" She has been counting down the days since Thanksgiving. For Jose and I it is more of a sad feeling - if Christmas is here, then the Holiday season is coming to a close. We have all greatly enjoyed all the time we've spent in our family doing fun holiday actvities.



I'm still trying to get the hang of this blogging thing - so the month of December is in reverse on our blog (which is how it would have been had I been posting regularly!!!) Hopefully as we go into the new year, I will be able to keep it current!

2 comments:

april said...

great to see the updates and pix of your kids. glad you are enjoying the holidays! i'm jealouse of temple square lights.

Jenn Knight said...

Yea! You updated! It sounds like you guys had a great month! Can't wait to see you in January.