Thursday, November 1, 2007

Are you scared or surprised?





Here are some pictures from Football and Halloween. Maybe I'll write something more later... but probably not. I suppose that a little is better than nothing at all?!?


Alex has been playing football since August, and his team made it to the championships. So we have two more weekends of football.

For Halloween, Sofia was Cleopatra, Alex a mummy, and Nikki a beauty queen who evolved into a beautiful witch as the day progressed.


Now I know why I don't do this... I cannot get the pictures to go where I want them, or the text to format like I want it... and it is taking way more time than I have this morning. AGGGGG!!!!

4 comments:

sorichfamily said...

i am so glad you are blogging now! i miss you guys! your kiddos are looking so mature and so scary!! how fun!

you'll get the hang of the blog soon enough. just give yourself a few posts to get familiar with everything. soon, you'll be a pro!

i can't wait to check back in and see some more fun pictures! say hi to everyone for us!

love ya, lara

check us out at
sorichfamily.blogspot.com

Kayla said...

yeah! i was going to email you once and bug you about a blog....

we need to catch up by the way...

and, yes, lara is right, you'll catch on soon. i don't bother with formatting and such, i'm too lazy. i just stick in the pics and write! can't wait for more updates. i'll definitely add you to my google reader!~

april said...

WAHOO!! glad you're blogging! the kids look great. congrats to alex's team. you did get the primary program moved, right? ours is next sunday; i think it will turn out well.

i'll check back often!

p.s. i just barely figured out the picture moving thing myself (i usually just upload them in reverse order that i want as new pic always goes to the top of post). anyway, when you are in the edit/write post section, you will notice a tab that says edit html. go there and then find where the picture you want to move is (the text for your post is visible, so you can do that), the picture will have an a> before and at the end of it. highlight all of that (including a>), cut and then paste it where you want.

Jenn Knight said...

This is great!! I can't wait to see more. I feel your pain with the picture posting. That's why our blog has so few pictures on it. :)